Friday 26 June 2015

Van persie wants regular football



The Manchester United striker has expressed his desires by claiming he wants to play regular football next football next season. The Dutch international was restricted of more playing time last season due to injury and drop in form.

Van Persie who is currently on holiday in the United States with his family told ELF Voetbal in an interview that: 'When I signed for United, I knew these kind of (reports) would appear. Next year is the European Championship. That tournament is going to play a big role in the choice I will make.


Whatever I do Bouchra, Shaqueel and Dina Layla are the highest of my priorities. They have to be happy.'
He added: 'I was second highest scorer, behind Wayne Rooney, with 10 goals. 
'But people don't seem to accept this. I think that is deserved, because it says a lot that Wayne is top scorer with 12 goals.
'In all the other top teams, there is a minimum of one player who makes more than 25 goals over all competitions. Not at United. That's the reality and I feel responsible for that.




No comments:

Post a Comment