Wednesday 24 June 2015

Joining Inter on loan was a mistake- Lukas Poldoski


Lukas Poldoski has admitted that he made a mistake in joining the Nerazzurri on loan and is now determined to force his way back into the Gunner's first team.


"English football is the one which best suits my style, but I know how suddenly everything can change," the 30-year-old told Bild.

"I have characteristics to help different teams, but it was a mistake to go to Inter with no redemption clauses.

"In football, there are times when everything doesn't work out for the best. You're not always playing as a starter and you just have to accept the decisions and work on your own game.

"That's what I did, but now I'm looking forward. I've always felt comfortable at Arsenal.

"With the fans, with the team and also with the manager. I'm going back to play, I have to say my qualities suit Arsenal."

No comments:

Post a Comment