Monday 29 June 2015

''Seedorf drove me up the wall'' - Allegri



Juve Coach Massimiliano Allegri claimed that Former AC Milan midfielder, Clearance Seedorf drove him up the wall and he rejected the rumors that he fell out with Andrea Pirlo.

While speaking with La Repubblica, he said; “Seedorf wanted to discuss every detail and just talk, talk, talk,” 

“He drove me up the wall. I’d say to him, ‘Clarence, if everyone behaved like you then I’d need a day with 700 hours in it’.”

The Juventus head coach also dismissed reports that he fell out with Andrea Pirlo. He said; “I never had any arguments with Pirlo,” 

“The transfer to Juventus revitalised him psychologically and change can be cathartic. That season, my third with Milan, they no longer had Alessandro Nesta, Gennaro Gattuso, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva.

“It would’ve been tough for Andrea to do well in that squad."

No comments:

Post a Comment