Tuesday 23 June 2015

I will fight for my place in Manchester United- Lingard


Despite rumours of another loan spell away from Old Trafford next season, the United youngster is determined to figh for a olace in Louis Van Gaal's team.

Steve McClaren is keen on recruiting the service of the youngster in Newcastle after he impressed him during his short loan spell at Derby County in 2014/2015 season.

According to him:"I am looking to stay at Man United and get some games under my belt there. I'll see what the boss says when I get back," he told reporters.

"I've always wanted to play for Man United and that's still my ambition. I was unlucky to get injured at the start of last season, and I'll never know where I would be now if I hadn't got that injury.

"I kept in contact with Louis Van Gaal last season and spoke to England Under-21 boss Gareth Southgate a lot. He was guiding me and giving me confidence."

Can Jesse Lingard break into Manchester United team next season? Leave your comments below...

No comments:

Post a Comment