Monday 29 June 2015

Bertolacci undergoes ACMilan medical




The 24-year-old who scored six goals in 35 Serie A appearances for Genoa last campaign is undergoing his medical  and already has his sights set on silverware.

"I have always said to CEO Adriano Galliani that I wanted to come here and it's a great feeling to see it happen," he told the club's official website. "I'm ready to prove myself.

"It was always my first choice to come here. Galliani showed great enthusiasm to sign me. Now it will be up to us on the pitch to show we can win the Scudetto.

"I spoke on the phone with new coach Sinisa Mihajlovic and he has a great desire to bring back a Milan side of true greatness.

"I have excellent confidence after last season and at Milan I already have great friends, it's really good to be here."

Following the completion of his medical, Bertolacci is expected to sign a long-term deal with the club.


No comments:

Post a Comment