Monday 6 July 2015

"I do this every day. This is why I have been at the top level for many, many years''. - Ronaldo

Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo is known for his physique and the three-time World Footballer of the Year has explained why he had to hit the gym. He said;
"You have to work so hard," the forward stated in a promotional video. "I do this every day. This is why I have been at the top level for many, many years.
"It's not a coincidence. I do so much extra work outside of the pitch.
"When I was younger most people told me: 'Cristiano, you are a very talented player but you are too skinny.'
"So I put it in my mind that my body can improve. With dedication and hard work in the gym I improved a lot on that - at the end of the day it's down to the person's mindset.
"Athleticism also means a huge amount - these small details make a huge difference. So it's very important to do this work and it's going really well for me.
"That's why I'm always in good shape all year round. I do that kind of work because I have to, it's part of me."


No comments:

Post a Comment